Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2011

They Underestimated Me

  This afternoon, when I'm studying at class. One of my friend asked me about my recruitment process joining this company. His question shocked me.  Because, we been together for long time but why he only now. And the worst is he my close friend.
  I was trying to hide my dissapointment. Answer that question and I follow recruitment step by step. He is not only one that asking me. There are also some friends asked me same question.  So, what else I can do besides answering. I know what is they mind.
  Ohh, my dear friends. Why do you so underestimated  me. Because, I was contributor at my region! it doesn't mean I got some special treatment. Have to emphasis that I'm not like that. I fight for it...
 

1 komentar:

  1. tetap semangat jangan pedulikan apa kata orang lain, mereka yang seperti itu mungkin hanya iri sama kamu, aku tahu perjuangan mu untuk sampai seperti ini, ada nya kamu disitu menandakan kamu layak berada di situ, gak ada yang harus dibuktikan atau ditunjukan untuk meyakinkan mereka, tetap seperti sekarang, suatu saat orang akan tahu kamu benar-benar orang yang hebat

    BalasHapus